Photos of the workshop participants
Here you can view the photos, taken by the workshop participants. These are the best works, selected by the master in the process of joint discussions.
© Andrey Karbukov
© Alexander Dragunov
© Oksana Pokhitonova
79 photos from 13 authors
Renowned Russian photographer, photo-scriptwriter, "writer", clip-maker. A returning participant in the Moscow Biennale, "Fashion and style in photography" festival, as well as the large European fairs. Worked for several years with the projects of Yevgeny Grishkovets, publishing consequently first the "Costarica-soul", and then the "Indian summer" books.
List of participants is visible to the club members, who have attended at least one workshop.
About the workshop
"Everything on this Island is not as it should be, but damn, it's like a magnet, and you want to return there again and again... Abundant sun of Havana, litres of Havana Club, Chevy's of the 50's, and Mercedeses colored sky blue, empty shelves in the grocery shops, and the omnipresent Jiguli cars, Carribean "Back in the USSR", club "Cecilia" and cuba libre, wonderful muchachas and chicas, and the "headcount" of yonki: who knows – will understand, and who does not... well, it's all in front of you then!"
It's a practical master-class in genre and street photography, as well as a joint work on an art project. As an outcome of the journey, a photo-album with the selection of the best photos taken during the trip, will be printed and distributed to the participants of the master-class.
The workshop envisages mainly individual shooting on sites (we will have enough time for that), as well as some joint sessions with the group leader. We will also have a number of joint meetings (we will be equipped with a projector), when a group discussion of the best photos taken by the participants during the trip, will be taking place.
Planned expenses (see the sum above) include:
- accommodation in hotels on a BB basis (twin occupancy)
- accommodation in hotels in Trinidad and on Playa Esmeralda on All Inclusive basis
- internal flight from Santiago-de-Cuba to Havana, including the transfer to Santiago-de-Cuba airport from the hotel, and from the Havana airport to the hotel
- bus transfer: Havana - Trinidad - Playa Esmeralda - Santiago-de-Cuba
Planned expenses do not include:
- air tickets to/from Havana
- transfer from Havana airport on arrival to and on departure from Cuba
- lunches, dinners (apart from ones in the hotel on Playa Esmeralda)
Single occupancy supplement is $400.