Acceptance of payments
Payments by the cards of the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard processing center are channeled through Transact Pro processing center. Processing of the client's confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) is made in the processing center. Thus, no one, including the seller, is able to receive the personal and bank details of the client, including information on the purchases made in other stores. In order to effectuate a payment by a bank card, it is necessary to enter the information in the following fields:
- the type of the payment system (Visa, MasterCard);
- enter the card number (16 digits on the front side of the card);
- enter the CVC / CVV number*, printed on the reverse side of the card;
- name and surname of the cardholder (exactly as it appears on the front side of the card);
- validity date of the card, printed on the front side of Your card.
* CVC / CVV number is the last 3 digits AFTER the credit card number in the signature area of the card.
Transact Pro system has successfully passed the PCI DSS Level 1 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) certification. All the information exchange between the e-commerce business and the Transact Pro is transferred through encrypted channels, with the use of the HTTPS (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol. This protocol is based on the authentication of the interacting parties and encryption of the data with the use of the symmetric and asymmetric algorithms. Transact Pro is an official service-provider for Visa and MasterCard.
In case if difficulties arise in the process of payment with the bank card, please, contact the managers of the Transact Pro processing center by phone +371 67-222-555 or by skype priority_support. Transact Pro help desk provides 24/7 customer support.